The Hummingbird series rotary tattoo machines are designed and made by our company. Top quality, top seller!
1.This machine has adjustable dampening controlled by a dial on the top of the machine.
For harder work (lining or color packing), turn the control screw clockwise.
For softer work (shading), turn the control screw counterclockwise.
This machine is capable of hitting very softly compared to the best conventional coil shading machines.
2. only need 5 seconds to turn it from a liner to a shader without the need of touching the power supply.
3. The needle retainer keep's you'r needle perfecty stabilized and has no need for the rubber bands.
4. Improved tube vice locking system for the grips.
5. Connect this tattoo machines to a power supply with RCA cord only.
Hummingbird Rotary V1 Tattoo Machine
1. Designed with a well balanced feel. Low vibration and low noise. The needle bar stabilizer and the ability to accept standard grips, tubes, needles and power supplies along with a RCA jack makes the Hummingbird machine the most complete tattoo machine ever made.
2. Top quality Swiss made motor makes Hummingbird powerful and durable in use. Long life span up to 10,000 hours, steeples speed control with reversing function (consider many tattooists adopts the traditional continually power supply, easy to mess up the positive and negative), drives up to 49 needles or more without problems.
3. The machine is made of lightweight aluminum alloy which has better heat dissipation and reduce your hand fatigue.
4. Designed with the tattoo artist in mind and manufactured with high quality materials and components available. The Hummingbird is a state of the art rotary based tattoo machine with features that gives it several advantages compared to other tattoo machines.
5. The main components in the machine with precision CNC machining center production to ensure the good functioning of the machine.
6. Vibration amplitude -3.2-4.4 is the best floating proportion of tattoo machine.
7. Rated speed 20,000, only the original Swiss motors can achieve this speed power.
8. The black knob on the top of the machine can control needles distance, strength for fine-tuning. Clockwise direction adjustment makes needles higher intensity, suitable for a large area with heavy color; Counterclockwise adjustment makes the needle strength weakened, more suitable for shadow excessively portrait effect. Please choose the appropriate adjustments according to your personal habits.
• Lightweight (only 80g) & ergonomic
• Low vibration
• No need for rubber bands
• Adjustable hitting force
• Accepts standard grips, tubes and needles
• RCA connection
• Works with most power supplies 0-14V
• Works well for lining, shading and filling
• Normally stops in upper position
• No moving components in contact with plastic barrier
Hummingbird V1 Rotary Tattoo Machine
- Brand: Hummingbird Rotary
- Product Code: RTM-1003-45
- Reward Points: 90
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 2300